Re: gcc-specific OpenMP extension in connectivity_algo.cpp:351

Hi,

On 06/28/2018 09:26 PM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:

> The shared declaration was unintentional, so I've removed it.  As an
> aside, does anyone know the right gcc flag to get these warnings?  Mine
> ​is very happy to overlook this but apparently other versions are not.

There is none. I build everything with MSVC, precisely because they have
more picky diagnostics in many places, even if they are occasionally a
bit noisy.

The Jenkins job for this lives at

    http://darine.hogyros.de:8080/job/windows-kicad-msvc-head/

There is a stack of patches to make it work on MSVC, but I try to keep
as close as possible to the normal source tree.

   Simon