Re: Jenkins e-mails?

No, this has not been disabled on purpose. I noticed this too, but I have
also noticed that I actually works, the mailing list is receiving it, but I
go not see it in my gmail inbox either.

https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg36340.html

So because of this I stopped to look for issues in Jenkins and just assume
it was affecting me and I havd some crazy filter setup that throws it away.

Maybe launchpad is not relaying the message.

Nick