Vacation

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for vacation and out of the country
all next week.  I will not be back home until Monday, July 9th.  If at
all possible, please try to keep any discussions that require my input
to a minimum so I'm not buried in email when I return.  I will have my
laptop with me but that is only to keep my inbox from exploding.  I will
be in Paris, France during this week.  I will have some down time
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night after dinner.  If anyone in that
part of the world would like to meet up for an adult beverage or two to
pre-celebrate the stable 5 release, I'm always willing to set some time
aside.  Feel free to ping me on the developers mailing list or my
personal email if you are interested.  Once I get back, hopefully we
will be ready for the stable 5 release.

Cheers,