Re: rc3

template repo is now tagged (sorry forgot about that one)

On 30/06/18 23:56, Steven A. Falco wrote:
Thank you!

There are three repos not yet tagged with rc3 on github - two are probably awaiting translation work: kicad-doc and kicad-i18n.  Also not tagged: kicad-templates.  Once everything catches up to rc3, I will push them to Fedora Rawhide.

	Steve