macos rc3

Hi folks!
Many people may not know but there were *extensive* changes made to
the macOS packaging since V4.  After we all get some more sleep I'll
write up more on the details. :)

The RC3 build is ready for *developer* and *superfan* testing.

http://downloads.kicad-pcb.org/osx/testing/kicad-unified-5.0.0-rc3-2.dmg

Please do not suggest this to casual users of KiCad until there is a
little more confidence in it.  I have used it, made a schematic, and
laid out a PCB with it, but there are many features I do not use.

It is a V5 build, so if you are running on V4 right now there is some
footprint table modification you will need to do.

There are 2 outstanding issues in the mac builder repository:

1) I have a placeholder in the README to link to Wayne's migration
doc.  I will fill it before V5 is released.

2) I do not yet have a good quick test procedure for ngspice.  If
someone who knows how to use the ngspice integration could take a look
at the test procedures in
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-mac-builder/blob/master/README.md, and
help me out here: https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-mac-builder/issues/90
that would be super, super awesome.