Re: macos rc3

The nightlies not in the testing/ directory are generated with the old
set of scripts, while the rc3-2 I sent a link to use the new scripts.
We should try to figure this out, but as long as the rc3-2 is not
slower than the previous rc2 you used before I am not super
concerned--I think we can figure it out, because the bulk of the
changes between the new scripts and old scripts are python related.

Can you make an issue on launchpad where we can work through this? It
would be good if you can mark down the fast version, and the previous
not-fast version you were using.

Adam