Back to work

I'm sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for a ride to the airport so I thought I would send out a quick email before I'm without an internet connection. Thank you everyone for the vacation well wishes. My Paris trip was fantastic. I think I hit up all the major highlights including the Louve, Orsey, Notre Dame, Saint Chapelle, Sacred Heart, dinner cruise on the Siene, Montmartre, Effiel Tower, Normandie, Versailles, and more. Now that vacation is over, it's time to get back to work and get stable release 5 out. Please be patient while I attempt to catch up with my mailing list responses. The volume was higher than I expected. I will try to prioritize them by their impact on the stable release. Hopefully I will be caught up by the weekend.

Cheers,

Wayne