Stable 5 release.

Are there any critical bugs remaining to be fixed for the stable 5
release?  I didn't see any thing outstanding but I may have missed
something while I was on vacation.  I'm going to create a 5.0.0
milestone for the last few remaining bugs and shoot for a 7/20 tag date
unless there are any more critical bugs lurking about.  I will also
create 5.0 and 5.1 branches.  If I tag on 7/20, I would like to make the
release announcement on 7/27.  Does anyone see any issues with these dates

How do stand with our installers?  I saw the macos installer was making
some nice progress.

Are the doc devs, library devs, and translators (except for the recent
minor string changes) ready?

Is there anything else I'm missing?  I really would like to make these
dates.  I have an Olimex TERES laptop kit that I've been dying to play
around with but I know once I start on that, everything else will get
pushed to the back burner so I'm not going to start until version 5 is
released. :)

Cheers,