Re: 5.1 preview

Hey! Nice job!

I am not really sure what is the difference everywhere but i will give
my opinion on what i noticed :)

Good:
   - Finally i can read the status text on the bottom thank you!
   - The BOM plugin menu is much nicer
   - Text and graphics view in pcbnew, very nice

Bad:
   - Crashes on trying to edit outlines in pcbnew.
   - Its much harder to change the footprints of components in eeschema
now, also i miss the open datasheet button etc.
   - I dont really like the design choice of having a list above all
the buttons, makes for awkward scrolling in the cases where i have many
deifned fields

Thanks for your efforts!

- Kristoffer