Re: kicad version and install location

Resending from the right email address--seems like something changed in my
email client *sigh*.

I don't want to contribute to any sort of panic.  I just spent so much time
redoing the macOS packaging that I didn't keep up with the rest of the V5
changes!

It's also tricky in macOS to have users keep their old resources and
install new ones at install time.  I actually included a paragraph of shell
commands in the readme for users to use to backup their old install if they
want.

I wonder if I should put those commands in a script in the installer so
users can just double click and get their existing setup backed up.  I
think probably I should!

On platforms where it is tricky to install two sets of resources at a time,
i.e. Windows and macOS, is it suggested that we use these environment
variables to look for the V5 resources in a non-default location?

Adam