Re: Update footprint and get some weird DRC fails

Hi Andy-

You don't provide enough information to help you here.  You'll need to show
a larger image of your board with other layers enabled and, ideally set
with some transparency so that we can see what's happening.

Connectivity _only_ applies to copper.  So the paste-only pads shouldn't
have any connections unless you also made them copper.  Did you follow
Rene's instructions on the user forum?

-S