Re: 5.1 branch

Le 15/07/2018 à 13:39, Jeff Young a écrit :
> I renamed my 6.0 branch to 5.1, since most of what it contains goes there.
>
> Has anyone had a chance to try out the paged dialogs (Preferences and Board Setup) on Windows or Linux?  They weren’t working for Nick (disabled panels).
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

These dialogs are not working for me (W7 32 bits).
I confirm panels are disabled.

A strange behavior of the About dialog:
It works fine called from Kicad manager.
But called from eeschema, pcbnew or page layour editor, the first and last pages (information and
license) are incorrectly shown:
the Html text looks like it could be displayed in a usual wxTextControl, not a html window.
However none of html tags are displayed, so it is not displayed as a ASCII text.
Other pages are correctly displayed.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS