Re: How sophisticated is the bug closure script?

Hi Orson,

I was asking about the Fix Committed -> Fix Released script (assuming it is a script), rather than the *** -> Fix Committed script.

Although your answer does bring up the question, do we want to setup the Janitor script to handle the 5.1 branch as well, or just do them by hand?

Cheers,
Jeff.