Re: New Kicad Features

Hi Tom,

You can see our plan in the v6 roadmap [1], but the only related topic
is the board stack up editor, which appears to be a prerequisite for the
mentioned features. Obviously, it does not mean we are limited by the
roadmap, but we need additional contributors for that to happen.

We are glad to see new developers joining the project, so do not
hesitate to ask questions. It might be also a wise idea to consult
proposed changes to see if there is no clash with the on-going work or
discover better ideas.

Regards,
Orson

1. http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/v6_road_map.html