Re: 5.1 branch

Well, rats.  I couldn’t figure out why "git rebase —interactive" wasn’t showing me any of my commits, and it turns out that I somehow accidentally merged them all to origin/5.1 sometime last night.  Anyway, you don’t have to fetch my private branch to test it anymore; the kicad 5.1 branch will do nicely.

Let me know if the paged dialog issues are keeping anyone from getting work done and I’ll try to figure out how to revert those commits.

Cheers,
Jeff.