Re: kicad version and install location

Hi Wayne,

I'll see what I can do. It's possible this is a really quick change,
to change the macos basename from kicad to kicad5, and that would even
have it read different config files, I think!

There are only 2 remaining macOS changes to make this week, and
they're both documentation changes in a README.  I'll handle all other
issues first, and then I'll take a stab at it, and see if it works
out--unless someone else has some bandwidth and then please say
something and we can do some planning together.

Adam