Re: 5.1 branch

Hey Jeff,

We have been manually changing the bug status from fix committed to fix
released after a new stable release.  AFAIK, the janitor does not handle
this.  I suppose the janitor could be modified to test for a new release
and change the tag for all bugs associated with that release.  That
would not be 100% accurate because there are bugs that have not been
associated with a branch but that would probably be easier than changing
them all manually.  I don't have a strong preference one way or the other.

Wayne