Re: 5.1 branch

It is terribly tedious to go through the bug list and change statuses
one by one, so I offer to help with the bug report status fiddling. We
may employ Janitor, but I guess it would be better to execute a simple
script to change Fix Committed->Fix Released whenever we release a new
version.

Cheers,
Orson