Re: 5.1 UI feedback

Just a friendly reminder that net classes are not a good approach for some of us.

I have never used net classes because they make the assumption that one want's constant trace/space on a net.

Most of my boards these days are using components with BGA or LGA pad spacing tighter than I want to use for the rest of the board.

I have to keep all the new router features turned off so that I can lay down tracks which violate the default netclass (which I keep set at a medium trace/space so that my whole board is not laid out with the minimum space my manufacturers can do, the alternative to is adjust the default space as I go, but I find that I forget to change it back to the larger space too often).