Re: 5.1 UI feedback

Hey Jeff,

The text size is better but there is now dead space above the button
sizer.  It's different but I'm not sure that is better.  For CvPcb, our
standard message panel might be a good option so that it separates the
message information from the button sizer space.  I'm not sure what the
answer is for a typical dialog.

Wayne