Re: Janitor commits missing

Hi Seth,

I have noticed it too. There is no special treatment for cherry-pick
commits, the only thing Janitor cares about is 'Fixes' line.

I checked the logs and apparently Janitor is unable to log in to
Launchpad. I hope that the recent bug statuses clean up has not granted
him a ban for sending too many requests. I will investigate it.

Cheers,
Orson