created branches for kicad i18n 5.0 and 5.1

Hello devs and translators,
I just created the branches 5.0 and 5.1 of the i18n repo for allowing the
translators and translations to follow the recent (and future) ui changes.
When there will be a 6.0 branch different from master, please let me know.

Best regards

PS: I'm currently on a vacation at a south Italian seaside.
Please be patient that the connection (and family :-) do not allow frequent
updates...

PPS: we should probably create such a branch for docs too or we can
better handle it with some notes inside the docs? Please have a say on
it!

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271