Re: Stable 5 release.

I am talking with Nick about if we want the "migration from old
stable" still in the sidebar, or if we should replace it with V4 to V5
migration, or if we should make a new generic migration page.  I think
we could discuss it here, rather than a Github issue on the website
repo.

I think "migration from old stable" will be confusing for folks once
V5 is out.  Thoughts?

Adam