Re: Stable 5 release.

Hi,

Am 18.07.18 um 16:23 schrieb Nick Østergaard:
> I probably didn't mention this clearly. It is also good for me if
> everything is tagged on friday, I guess that is mostly about the libs,
> as I will probably tag i18n and doc myself.

I'd like to see at least the packages3D repository is tagged latest on
Friday 11AM to 12PM so packagers could start here, the reason is simple ...

> I am on vacation next week with no connectivity.

I'm traveling the whole Saturday and Sunday to Debian DebCamp and
DebConf in Taiwan and working on packaging kicad-packages3d on a laptop
is PITA. So I'd like to this at home on a more powerful machine at home
latest on Friday afternoon.

Thanks!

--
Regards