Re: kicad version and install location

It's a good idea but it's coming after we've already tagged v5.  Are we
thinking of a patch on the packaging?  I don't quite follow the proposal
for how this gets implemented.  For debian, we could place a patch in the
build package.  I assume that there is something similar for rpms but I'd
be curious to know how this would be implemented for Mac/Windows.

-Seth