Re: 5.1 testing

What exactly is supposed to get highlighted?  I have board I'm working
on with some overlapped courtyard errors and I don't see any
highlighting when I select a error in the drc dialog or hover over the
drc markers.  I do see the board pan to show the drc marker when it is
underneath the dialog.

Wayne