Re: Stable 5 release.

I looked at that page, and I opened a bug to update the text from 5.0.0-rc3 to 5.0.0:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1782858

The page looks a little strange in Fedora's Firefox, although it looks fine in chrome.

I attached a screenshot showing how part of the text is chopped off.  I hesitate to write a bug for that because it may just be something strange about my system, but I'd be happy to write one for that if you like.

	Steve