Re: Could someone run a test on GTK for me?

Well, that 0 certainly isn’t good.  The only thing I can think of is that setting the column widths is failing on GTK because the parent isn’t yet sized.

I’ve put some debug code in.  If anyone gets a chance to run it (with a breakpoint only in ZONE_SETTINGS::SetupLayersList()) and report the before and after column sizes that would be great.

Cheers,
Jeff.