[RFC] New dxf library and better Bezier Curve support.

Hi All,

I just committed a large change related to DXF import:

- The old DXF library is replaced by a new library. It is 8 times smaller and when running a static
analyzer (cppcheck) I have only minor warnings (not initialized vars and shadowed vars) I have fixed
(The previous DXF lib had a lot of serious warnings/errors).
- I added the import of b-splines, used in "recent" dxf files.
- They are converted to Bezier Curves, supported by Pcbnew since a long time, but not really used.
- I fixed many bugs related to Bezier Curves in Kicad (especially when a Bezier Curve was used in
footprints).
- I added the missing code related to Bezier Curves support (optimization, bounding box, Hit test,
plot, editing ...)
- AFAIK, Bezier curves can be also created from Eagle files import (can someone who know Eagle
confirm that?)

Now, I need volunteers to test the DXF file import both in board editor and footprint editor, before
committing these changes in 5.1 branch.

Remember only basic dxf items are imported, because the purpose of dxf import is to allow user to
draw a board/footprint outline, and Pcbnew is not a MCAD tool.

Note:
- The board file format is not modified, because Bezier curves exist since a long time in Pcbnew.
- One cannot create a Bezier curve inside Pcbnew: they can be only imported.
- Currently, Bezier curves cannot be used to create a custom shaped pad.

Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Follow ups