Re: Stable 5 release.

For the record, the little badges on the kicad website for linux
distro package versions come from https://repology.org which scans the
repos of many distros and provides the badges. So changes in the
version of the package may not be reflected immediately until they
rescan. Pretty useful since service everyone is packaging kicad separately
without coordination and theres so many different distros :/