Re: Windows Builds

Is it because the installer exe is huge?

That's because the footprint libraries are now part of the installers
and they are absolutely massive. (4GB uncompressed)

the installed files look fine to me though? The kiface files would be
hundreds of megs themselves if they had debug symbols but they are at