Re: test regression on macos package

Thanks, Wayne!

After two long days, I was able to solve the Python issue.  I looked
for a root cause, and stopped when I got into a CMake module that is
causing other problems and I was already planning to fix after the V5
release.

I added an executable test that checks to see if the same sort of
issue is happening to the build, and a fix.

Happy Version 5 day, everyone!  I'm going to be slow to answer KiCad
emails for a few days, unless there is some sort of emergency.

Adam