Re: eeschema GAL renderer (with old tools)

Hi Tom,

I tried to build this (commit 4eb9a3c51), and CMake failed with a
missing file (eeschema/libedit/controller.cpp).

Removing that from the CMakeLists.txt resulted in (predictably enough)
a link failure:

CMakeFiles/eeschema_kiface.dir/libedit/lib_edit_frame.cpp.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV14LIB_EDIT_FRAME[_ZTV14LIB_EDIT_FRAME]+0x958):
undefined reference to `LIB_EDIT_FRAME::GeneralControl(wxDC*, wxPoint
const&, unsigned int)'

Cheers,

John