Re: Kicad V4 update chances?

As long as I am the project leader the chances are zero.  I cannot speak
on behalf of my successor. ;)  Unless someone volunteers to maintain the
4 branch, I think it's pretty safe to assume there will not be another 4
branch.  I have no intention of spending valuable developer resources
maintaining the 4 branch.  That's why there has been no 4.0.8 release
even though there are bugs in it that need fixed.  The dev branch code
base has deviated so far from the 4.0 branch that even the most trivial
bug fixes are painful.

Wayne