Re: Adding "Apply" to the 3D viewer display options dialog

Hi David,

The wxWidgets framework will process OK and Cancel for us (assuming we don’t need anything special).  They call TransferDataFromWindow to do the dirty work in the case of an OK.

Other Kicad dialogs do have to do something more special, though, and so implement their own processing.  You’d also need to implement your own for an Apply button.

Cheers,
Jeff.