Re: The version string in the master branch

If we are fine with 5.1-dev (it is my preference as well), then I'll set
the tag to 5.1-dev and update KiCadVersion.cmake before the end of the
day.  The reason I used 6.0.0-rc1 is that there were complaints that the
#.#-dev format was confusing.  Let's agree on a tagging scheme and stick
with it to avoid this in the future.  There is nothing I'm willing to do
to fix source builds (no git) because that would require blowing away a
who lot of changes since the v5 commit tag, setting KiCadVersion.cmake
to "5.1-dev", and remerging all of the changes.  If someone else wants
to take on that responsibility, by all means.

Cheers,

Wayne