Re: Board setup icon

Hi Fabrizio,

I think we’re moving in both directions at once.  Where there is only a single context, I favour the generic icons (for instance, we’re moving to using a generic save icon in contexts where that isn’t ambiguous).  However, where multiple contexts are visible at once (such as in LibEdit where we had both Edit Symbol Fields and Place Text using the ’T’ icon), I favour making them specific.

Cheers,
Jeff.