[RFC] Op-amp symbol icons

Hi,

The pixel alignment of the op-amp icons looks a bit fuzzy compared to
the other newer icons. These are not the only misaligned icons, but
they are a very prominent set of them.

The problem is that both:

1) The lines are not on the pixel grid
2) The lines are not a whole number of pixels wide.

If this *were* to be changed so horizontal lines are sharp, the icons
have to be modified. However, going up to 2px or down to 1px line
width changes the feel a bit.

Attached are some options (for the full size op-amp icons at 26px). If
a consensus or executive decision ever emerges, I will produce a patch
for the op-amp icons in that style.

Personally, my "vote" is 2A, or 5A for icons where the symbol is
smaller, like "copycomponent".

List of icons affected for reference:

 add_component.svg
 copycomponent.svg