Re: KiCad 5 release announcement update

You guys may want to fix the announcement on the website:
http://kicad-pcb.org/blog/2018/07/KiCad-5--a-new-generation/

That is NOT how you spell simulation!
Packaging Changes

In regard to packaging the KiCad binaries, not a lot has changed. You
should mostly be able to bump the package version, but some new major
dependencies have been added with the SPICE *similation...*