Re: Scripting action menu in packages

The problem here is not the maturity of the scripting menu support but
rather the scripts themselves.  I'm fine with enabling this for 5.0.1.
In the end the user will bear the responsibility of bad scripts although
we will end up with the headache of supporting it.  Much like many of
the issue with the wxPython scripting support.  It takes one bug in a
python script to bring KiCad to it's knees.

Wayne