Re: Branch update

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 03:44:06PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> I just removed the 5.1 branch so there is no need to keep it synced with
> master.

Hi Wayne,
very well, I was waiting for something like this...
if nobody has any objection (Nick?) I would make the i18n repository
follow your changes and delete the 5.1 branch.
This move will semplify the translation of the dev version and will
allow users to best check for the translation in the day-to-day use.

TIA

Best,

--

Marco Ciampa