Re: [RFC] Op-amp symbol icons

Hi John,

Good find.  We should delete that one too.

With the new UI I’ve found some places where it would be nice to have footprint & symbol viewers available, but we’ve only the one icon (library with magnifying glass).  The library icon is almost totally gone anyway, so I think we should replace it with the opamp + magnifying glass and the footprint + magnifying glass.

Cheers,
Jeff.