Re: Strange crashes

I think we should open a bug for this on Launchpad to track the details as
this might bite a few other users of legacy NVidia or possibly the fedora
package.  Would you be able to transfer the bug report there?

To track this further, can you say what happens when you close the blank
window?  Does KiCad continue to function or does it close?

-S