Re: big changes to eeschama

I agree.  Please do not do a lot of refactoring work on low level
schematic and symbol library objects and main frames until after the
initial gtk3 merge is made.  Bug fixes are fine.  I'm guessing dialog
changes (except the dialogs that render symbols) will not cause too much
grief when rebasing.

Thanks,

Wayne