Re: KiCad v5 MacOS Library Editor - Error Cannot Load Aliases

Hi Andrey!

In general, this list is not for user support.  Kicad.info is a great
place for that.

This is not something I've seen before.

It would be good to know if you are migrating from a previous version
of KiCad, or starting fresh, and if you had issues following any of
the steps in the migration instructions for the README.

Adam