Re: KiCad v5 MacOS Library Editor - Error Cannot Load Aliases

I asked here specifically because I kind of wanted to reach you, the guy
who packaged macOS and knows kicad on mac.

It's a fresh install, I had old version, but I deleted them from
Applications and from Application Support and then installed fresh.
I had no issued following the readme.

I'm confused why the Altera library is trying to load when it doesn't exist
in application support library location :S