Re: Sunken panels and 3D borders.

Hi Wayne,

I had been removing them but on either MSW or GTK (I can’t remember which), wxGrid doesn’t have any border at all in flat mode, and the header rows are the same background colour as the dialog makes things really hard to visually parse.

A single-pixel line border would be better, but I couldn’t figure out how to get there.

Cheers,
Jeff.