Re: KiCad v5 build warning

Hi,

On 03.08.2018 06:06, Adam Wolf wrote:

> It works fine with macOS, and I've already enabled it for nightlies.

It has also been active for Windows nightlies for quite some time, so
people were confused when it was suddenly off in the release version.

So in addition to a decision on the action menu, we need a general
strategy for experimental features around release time.

Should we:

 - always build nightlies with default settings (experimental features
get less testing)
 - always build nightlies with all features (people will miss features
from the release)
 - switch over from "all features" to "defaults" with the first release
candidate
 - build nightlies with all features, but release candidates with default
 - ???

   Simon