Re: wxConfigBase string values

Turns out we already disable EnvVar expansion when reading the kicad config.

If we write EnvVar syntax out, then I think we’re expecting to get it back in (thus the issue with the kicad config).  So for other configs the enabled EnvVar expansion would only make a difference if you hand-edited the config file, and we’re going to overwrite it the next time the app is run anyway so that seems of limited use.