RTree implementation

Hi Devs-

There's another 32-bit RTree issue that is showing its face (
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905221).  The last one (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1774316), we hacked around for v5 but
as this seems to be a recurring theme, I'd like to address it with some
finality.

We could maintain the RTree implementation ourselves with updates to
correct these errors.
Or, we could use the Boost-based implementation (
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_67_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/reference/spatial_indexes/boost__geometry__index__rtree.html
).

I have a basic framework for shifting to the Boost-based implementation.
In tests, I don't see a speed difference in running.  Compiling might be
modestly slower.

What are people's opinions on adding an additional boost dependency?

-S

Follow ups